Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Names

Names are hard. I always have a tough time naming things. What will happen if I have to name living beings?! How fun would it be to have a nameless dog!

I am also having a tough time naming sections of my college magazine these days. Any suggestions for a non-technical, non-news section having 'fun' and editorial articles?

Anyway, I finally changed the name of my blog. I was planning to do it for quite some time along with changing the design. I updated the design in an hour and the name in months. Tweaking templates is so much easier than naming.

I changed the name because "Knowing, Doing and Happening" just wasn't doing it for me anymore. So, after some soul and drafts searching, I decided to name it "Random Plans". It makes things more clear about the way I (t)roll. Also updated is the sub-heading and 'About Me' page.

Psst- For people who have added me in the Blogger blogrolls, please spare a few seconds and update the name by removing and adding my blog. Blogger has this weird thing where it doesn't update names automatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment