Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

What?

This semester has been the fastest. And the worst.

After three semesters, I guess I can now state that it's getting worse with each semester. I have started caring lesser too.

It's the first placement season at my institute and every other guy seems to be caring more about CGPAs and CVs. I have stopped giving a damn. Or have I?

I will do what I want to do. What I like to do. What I feel like doing. I refuse to turn into a machine.

End-sem exams are bringing it up again- What the hell do I really want? WHAT?

Don't get me wrong. Nothing happened at my college. It's still awesome. Most of the subjects are awesome too. Just don't appreciate the system and myself and this time.

I need a break. Just one more week to go.

Pssst- Will be at the starting line of Airtel Delhi Half Marathon in 6 hours. Should be real fun.

4 comments:

  1. The same old million dollar question! It never leaves me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what I really want.

    But it depends on how really is really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the italicized 'institute'. :) hehe.

    ReplyDelete